ABCs of Summer: B
July 5th, 2017
1. Beaches – Duh. But here’s a list of local beaches you can try out this summer. Find a new favorite!
2. Books – Another Duh. Summer reading is the best! Libraries have a summer reading program, so does Barnes & Noble. If you don’t already have a stack going, get your summer reading on! Also, come into the SLOCA store to buy your books for next year – trimester 1 curriculum is in. Bookstore (and school office) hours are Mondays - Thursdays 9 am - 3 pm (closed for lunch 12-12:30).
3. Boats – Build paper boats, go sailing, go watch the boats in Port San Luis or Morro Bay…
4. Bubbles – Make your own!
5. Balloon messages – Use this fun Messages in Balloons idea from Scholastic to choose your summer activities each day, or send notes to friends and family in balloons.
6. Baseball – Catch a local Blues game - here’s the schedule.