ABCs of Summer: H
July 19th, 2017
1. Hikes – According to the Tribune, here’s all you need to know about the best hikes in SLO County. And here’s a website with a more comprehensive list of all the trails and hikes in our county.
2. Hammock – After all that hiking, find a hammock to relax in. If you don’t have one, consider putting one up this summer!
3. Home movies – Watch old ones, make new ones. Kids love watching videos from when they were younger! One of best tips I ever heard about home movies is to not only film vacations and big events, but to film bits of a regular day with your kids doing regular things. Ask them questions on video about their likes and dislikes, what they are into, etc. Capture them as they are in everyday life. When you watch the videos years later, you’ll be amazed at all the little things you’d forgotten (or remembered!).
4. Hair – Get a daring new haircut this summer, or buy a fun hair accessory, or learn some new ways to braid or style your hair (YouTube and Pinterest have tons of hair tutorials).
5. Hand shadows – Get inspired by watching this Shadow Hands video, then check out this tutorial.
6. Hold hands with someone you love today.