ABCs of Summer: K
July 26th, 2017
1. Kayak – This popular activity in our area is fun for all ages. Here’s a resource to help choose where to go: Central Coast Kayaking.
2. Kite – How long has it been since you flew a kite? Pick one up on a breezy day and find the nearest park or beach to enjoy this simple pleasure.
3. Kick a ball around with the kids.
4. Kabobs (Kebabs?) – Food on a stick is almost always a hit! Here’s an informative tutorial on kabobs/kebabs with several recipe suggestions: How to Make Great Grilled Kebabs. Try one out the next time you BBQ!
5. Kettle – Put the kettle on and invite a friend over for tea.
What comes to mind when you think of the letter K? Share more ideas by leaving a comment!