We are honored you are considering San Luis Obispo Classical Academy for your family for the 2018-2019 school year.
Registration for new families will open Monday, November 6, 2017, at 8:00 am and will close Wednesday, January 31, 2018. Re-enrollment for our current families will take place during the month of February. Enrollment for new families will be open again on March 5, 2018.
The most successful families at SLOCA are the families that believe in our model of education. They are committed for the long-term. They are focused and thoughtful about all things SLOCA-related. They are committed to educating their child/ren for life. They desire to follow a dynamic educational road less traveled – one that is counter-cultural. In other words, SLOCA families are: All In, Always Mindful, Always Learning, and Offbeat!
Here are some next steps:
- Get familiar! You can learn a lot by spending some time here on our website, but we know that in times like these, words can’t beat personal experience; because of this, we invite you to take advantage of classroom observations for yourself and your children
- Take a look at our blog - a peek into the rich home education life you'd be experiencing with SLOCA
- Schedule a visit with our Admissions Director, Amy Calloway, or by phone at 805.548.8700
- Attend our Parent Preview Night or High School Open House held on Monday, October 30 or Monday, February 12. Click here to RSVP
- If you are considering our high school, RSVP for the High School Shadow Day on Friday, December 8. Click here to RSVP
- Visit our Apply to SLOCA page for detailed instructions on how to apply.
If you have any questions, please call 805.548.8700 or email email@example.com.